I have some future Fantasy story ideas, which I plan on writing, and decided to share them with you. Think of this as sneak peaks on what’s to come. I even have the covers designed.
A month ago while I was experiencing writers block with book 3 of the Wendael Series, I brainstormed on future book idea’s.
I could share the brief story line of each, but instead, I’ll share an ‘elevator’ pitch. Guess which one belongs to which cover?
- A girl grows up in a lab is experimented on her whole life, escapes with the help of a caretaker.
- The story of one Fairy who saves the Fae with the help of an unlikely ally: A Pixie
- The Princess whose entire family is vanquished by their sworn enemy seeks vengeance.
- A Shifter whose been abandoned by her parents, survives by steeling and living on the streets, until one day she’s given a chance at a normal life by a mysterious old man.
- A slacker novelist living with his grandfather, finds a magical object which brings a few of the leading characters from his novels to life, uprooting his daily routine.
- The Girl of Prophesy dies during a mission and receives a new directive from the Goddess. This mission, which must be kept secret if it’s to succeed, has life changing consequences, and some not for the better. Or so she thinks.
Some of the covers may be tweaked by the time I publish them, but you have a basic idea of what’s to come.
If you’ve read any of my novels, please leave a review on Amazon. I appreciate your support, and would love to read your comments below